20061030

Change of Pace -

I've been inspired to put some of my photography up. I don't own a digital camera, all I have is my 35mm Nikon FM10 (of which I'm quite fond). So, I've scanned some glossy prints that I took about two years ago.

The first set of prints are from 10/31/2004 and one of the many cementeries in Warwick, NY. Its not easy shooting in a cementery, but I was rather happy with the results. I have a thing for angels, and had taken a few other shots of tomb markers, but they didn't come out as well as these.

The second set of prints are from Long Pond Ironworks (10/17/2004) located in West Milford, NJ.

The third set of prints are from the same body of water, and are my attempt at exploring time displacement.

There are a couple random shots to finish things up.

Enjoy...


I'm having difficulties uploading the remaining images - All 5 images of the 1st series are posted here, along with 2 images of the 2nd series. The rest of the 2nd series, and the 3rd will be in the next posts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home